Best Stock & Portfolio Trackers
A stock tracker allows you to monitor stocks you’ve purchased as well as others you are interested in following. Most of the time, but not always, these trackers are also stock trading apps.
Are you caught up in the market, checking several different sources to track performance? Instead of constantly refreshing multiple apps or browser windows, keep tabs on all your investments in one place and stay on top of the markets with StockMarketEye.
1. StockMarketEye: Best Stock Portfolio Tracker Housed on Your Device
Whether you’re looking to invest on the go or dedicate time for more in-depth research and analysis, Seeking Alpha provides features that meet your needs.
2. Seeking Alpha: Best Stock Tracker w/Investment Research + Stock Recommendations
Simply put, Motley Fool’s signature product, Stock Advisor, aims to provide you with one thing: top stock picks for market-beating stocks from the site’s co-founders. The service espouses my favorite, plain vanilla trading style: buy-and-hold.
3. Motley Fool Stock Advisor: Best Stock Tracker for Long-Term Investors
Sharesight has an award-winning performance and tax reporting platform which empowers you to track shares and ETFs from over 40 exchanges worldwide.
4. Sharesight: Best for Tracking Investment Performance Online [Including Dividends]
The Free Financial Dashboard from Personal Capital makes it easy for people to add all their financial accounts in one place, including credit cards, savings, checking, loans, and tax-advantaged investment accounts.
5. Personal Capital: Best Portfolio Management Software [+ Budgeting]
Swipe up TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE Best Stock & Portfolio Trackers