What are Investment Books for Kids, Teens and Young Adults?
With these investment books that teach kids about investing, saving and mastering personal finance, they will learn how to live smart and save for their future.
Find out everything you need to know―from understanding where money comes from, how it behaves and what happens when you spend it―to safeguarding your savings, buying businesses, starting a business and making your own investment decisions.
1. Investing for Kids: How to Save, Invest and Grow Money
2. Blue Chip Kids: What Every Child (and Parent) Should Know About Money, Investing, and the Stock Market
For every parent who wants their children to develop the skills they need for investing wisely and becoming responsible money managers, compounding investors, and making money while they sleep.
3. I’m A Shareholder Kit: The Basics About Stocks – For Kids/Teens
I’m A Shareholder is the perfect investment book for kids who want to know more about the stock market! Teens will learn about tracking stock prices, how a company makes a profit, and why you should own shares of stock.
4. Go! Stock! Go!: A Stock Market Guide for Enterprising Children and their Curious Parents
Go! Stock! Go! was created as the first truly easy-to-read book on stocks, finance, investing and more for kids.
5. Growing Money: A Complete Investing Guide for Kids
This complete guide explains in kid-friendly terms all about savings accounts, bonds, stocks, and even mutual funds!
Swipe up TO KNOW MORE ABOUT What are Investment Books for Kids, Teens and Young Adults?